Meat substitutes are everywhere. But just how healthy and climate friendly are they really?
Let's talk climate action
- Climate classFake meat showdown: Which are the healthiest and greenest meat substitutes?
- Climate classHow to buy groceries sustainably
The food we buy determines a big fraction of our footprint. By being mindful of your basket, the grocery store offers countless ways to reduce your climate impact.
- Climate classHow to keep cool without AC
Here are 10 easy tricks to cool down without harming the planet.
- Climate classGreen lifestyle: a brief introduction
A green lifestyle can help you conquer your climate impact – and a huge part of that is minimizing your carbon footprint. This article outlines how.
- Climate classHow to shop better (and less) for the climate
Should we take extra care of what we put in our trolley or simply buy less? The answer is both. Here are seven tips to green up your shopping list today.
- Climate classHow to shrink your wardrobe’s footprint for the climate
Fashion is a humongous source of CO2e emissions. The good news? You don’t have to become a nudist to cut your carbon footprint.